This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The true source of the Amazon was discovered in 1953 to be a small stream, The Huarco, in the Andes Mountains of Peru. The thick canopy of foliage that surrounds this meandering waterway was the inspiration for the collection. The refreshing green leaves invoke a feeling of a tropical rain forest. Complimenting the mouth-blown amber glass, the base of each blossom is adorned with chestnut hues clasping clear crystal droplets.
- Down Lighting: Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Collection: Huarco
- Accented with Glass Leaves
- Mouth Blown Amber Glass
- Height: 16" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 23"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Included)
- Wattage Per Bulb: 40
- UL Listed: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
This Elk Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elk Lighting 86052
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 86052 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elk Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.