This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Cream Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Manufactured for lighting in Dry Location
- Requires (2) 75 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All ELK Lighting Products
- ELK Lighting Lawrenceville Collection
This ELK Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ELK Lighting 9321/2
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9321/2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ELK Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.