Elkay Gourmet Celebrity Stainless Steel 15" Single Basin Top Mount Bar Sink Package
Highest quality sink bowl seamlessly formed of #20 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Self rimming
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are machine polished
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Coved corners: 2-1/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Chrome finish
- Stainless steel escutcheon
- Clear crystalac handles
- 360° swing spout
- 150° turn of the handle controls water from the drip free off to full on
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- 2.5 GPM/9.5 L/min at 80PSIG
- Type 304 Stainless steel body
- Removable basket strainer with metal stem and rubber stopper
- Fits 2" opening
- Polished finish
- Chrome plated brass 1-1/2"x4" tailpiece
- Installation Type: Drop In (top mount)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W
- Bowl Depth: 6"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 10" W x 6" D
- Pre-Scored Holes: 2
- Drain Size: 2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Clear Crystal Handles
- Holes Required: Two
- Overall Height: 7-9/16"
- Spout Height: 5-1/4"
- Spout Reach: 3-1/2"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Metal Stem Diacore
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Ship Wt: 10.5 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay BCRA150C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay BCRA150C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay BCRA150C Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.