Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 15" Single Basin Top Mount Bar Sink Package with Three Hole Faucet Set
Highest quality Luster tone single sink bowl seamlessly drawn of #18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Three holes Top mount installation
- Dual handle mixing faucet
- Clear crystalac handles
- Tubular brass hi-arc 360° swing spout with restricted flow aerator finished in chrome plate
- 90° turn of the handle controls water from the drip-free off to full on
- Requires 1/2” I.P. connections on 8” centers
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Nickel plated brass body
- Removable deep basket insert
- Fits 2" opening
- Polished finish
- Type 304 Stainless steel 1-1/2" x 4" tailpiece
- Installation Type: Drop In (top mount)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 9-1/4" W x 7-1/8" D
- Pre-Scored Holes: 3
- Drain Size: 2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Clear Crystal Handles
- Holes Required: Three
- Overall Height: 11"
- Spout Height: 10"
- Spout Reach: 6-1/2"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Ship Wt: 11.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay BLH15C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay BLH15C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay BLH15C Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Collection||Gourmet, Gourmet Lustertone, Gourmet Package|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.