Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 15" Single Basin Top Mount Bar Sink Package with Single Hole Faucet Set
Highest quality Luster tone single sink bowl seamlessly drawn of #18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Single hole Top mount installation
- Dual handle faucet
- 360° Gooseneck swing spout
- Solid brass construction
- Requires 1/2” I.P. connections on 8” centers
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- 3/8" compression Stainless steel flex hoses
- Chrome plated finish
- Nickel plated brass body
- Removable deep basket insert
- Fits 2" opening
- Polished finish
- Type 304 Stainless steel 1-1/2" x 4" tailpiece
- Installation Type: Drop In (top mount)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 9-1/4" W x 7-1/8" D
- Pre-Scored Holes: 3
- Drain Size: 2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2 Handles
- Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Spout Type: Gooseneck 10"
- Overall Height: 12-3/8"
- Spout Height: 9-7/8"
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8"
- Holes Required: One 1-1/2” Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 7/8"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 3/8" O.D. Copper
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay BLR150C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay BLR150C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay BLR150C Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.