Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 15" Single Basin Top Mount Bar Sink Package with Single Hole Faucet Set
Highest quality Luster tone single sink bowl seamlessly drawn of #18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Single hole Top mount installation
- Dual handle faucet
- 360° Gooseneck swing spout
- Solid brass construction
- Requires 1/2” I.P. connections on 8” centers
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- 3/8" compression Stainless steel flex hoses
- Chrome plated finish
- Nickel plated brass body
- Removable deep basket insert
- Fits 2" opening
- Polished finish
- Type 304 Stainless steel 1-1/2" x 4" tailpiece
- Installation Type: Drop In (top mount)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 9-1/4" W x 7-1/8" D
- Pre-Scored Holes: 3
- Drain Size: 2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2 Handles
- Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Spout Type: Gooseneck 10"
- Overall Height: 12-3/8"
- Spout Height: 9-7/8"
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8"
- Holes Required: One 1-1/2” Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 7/8"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 3/8" O.D. Copper
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay BLR150C
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BLR150C and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.