Elkay Gourmet Pacemaker Stainless Steel 12 1/2" Single Basin Top Mount Bar Sink Package with Hi-Arc Two-Handle Bar Faucet
Highest quality sink bowl seamlessly formed of #20 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Self rimming
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are polished
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Three holes Top mount installation
- Clear crystal handles
- Tubular brass hi-arc 360° swing spout with restricted flow aerator finished in chrome plate
- 90° turn of the handle controls water from the drip-free off to full on
- Requires 1/2” I.P. connections on 8” centers
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Ship wt. 5.25 lbs
- Low lead compliant
- Nickel plated brass body
- Removable deep basket insert
- Fits 2" opening
- Polished finish
- Type 304 Stainless steel 1-1/2" x 4" tailpiece
- Installation Type: Drop In (top mount)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W
- Bowl Depth: 6-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 9-1/4" W x 6-1/8" D
- Pre-Scored Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Overall Height: 11-3/4"
- Spout Height: 9"
- Spout Reach: 6"
- Holes Required: Three 1-1/2” Diameter Holes
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Ship Wt: 13.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay BPSH15C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay BPSH15C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.