Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Celebrity Stainless Steel 33" Double Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink with 7" Bowl Depth
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 20 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Double basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 3" vertical and 2-1/4" horizontal radius
- Bowl and faucet deck recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are polished
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 2
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Sink Dimensions: 33" L x 22" W
- Primary Bowl Depth: 7"
- Primary Bowl Dimensions: 14" L x 15-3/4" W x 7" D
- Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 18" W x 6-7/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0-4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 17.3 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Elkay CR2500 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Depth (Left)||7|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7|
|Basin Length (Left)||13.5|
|Basin Length (Right)||14|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.75|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Collection||Gourmet, Gourmet Celebrity|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 4, 8|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Holes||0, 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.