Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 60" Double Basin Sink top Kitchen Sink
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Double basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Integral bowls
- Fan pitched work areas
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Outside edge of sinktop has a 5/32" raised rim
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating
- Wood mounting strips attached to underside for fastening top to cabinet
- Installation Type: Sinktop
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 2
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 60"
- Sink Dimensions: 60" L x 25" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-1/2"
- Both Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 7-1/2" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 or 4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 55 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay D60294*
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay D60290*
No Faucet Holes
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D6029 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.