This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 66" Double Basin Sink top Kitchen Sink
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Double basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Integral bowls
- Fan pitched work areas
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Outside edge of sinktop has a 5/32" raised rim
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating
- Wood mounting strips attached to underside for fastening top to cabinet
- Installation Type: Sinktop
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 2
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 66"
- Sink Dimensions: 66" L x 25" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-1/2"
- Both Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 7-1/2" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 or 4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 65 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay D6629
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay D66294
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay D66290
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.