Configure your Elkay DCR252210 Celebrity 25" Single Basin Drop In Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Please choose a finish$309.64 - $365.95
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
Basin Rack Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under limited lifetime residential
- Constructed of 20 gauge premium grade stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Drop in installation is a quick and simple process
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Sides and bottom of sink are sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and, prevent condensation
- Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-5
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 30"
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay DCR2522101
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay DCR2522102
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR252210MR2
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay DCR2522103
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR2522104
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR2522105
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DCR2522100
No Faucet Holes
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Elkay DCR252210 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.