Elkay Perfect Drain Installation VideoElkay Perfect Drain Installation Video
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
Elkay Perfect DrainThe Elkay Perfect Drain provides a seamlessly welded collar that eliminates the gap and uncleanliness of old traditional sink drains. Paired with an 18 gauge stainless steel kitchen sink with SoundGuard, Elkay has created the perfect combination of durability, cleanliness and style.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Perfect Drain: An edgeless drain that integrates seamlessly into the bottom of this sink. It eliminates the gap around the drain by doing away with the sink collar. This makes for a cleaner sink and expands your usable work space on the sink floor. Crumbs and gunk have nowhere to go but down the drain!
- Height: 11-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 25" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 21" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10-1/8" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Connection: 3-3/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 29"
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay DLFR251910PD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DLFR251910PD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay DLFR251910PD Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Collection||Perfect Drain Gourmet|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||29|
|Number Of Basins||1|