Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 25" Single Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink with 12-1/8" Bowl Depth and Quick-Clip Mounting System
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Single basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Quick-Clip mounting system
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Sink Dimensions: 25" L x 19-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 12-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 21" L x 15-3/4" W x 12-1/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 18 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay DLFRQ251912
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DLFRQ251912*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay DLFRQ251912 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.