This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Mounting Clips Recommended
Elkay Avado Stainless Steel 40" x 20-1/2" Undermount Triple Basin Kitchen Sink with Bottom Grid and Drain Fitting
Highest quality sink formed of 16 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel. Reversible design allows the sink to be rotated so the small bowl may be on the right or left side.
- Triple basin
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: Zero radius
- Exposed surfaces have a polished satin finish
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Package includes:
- 2 Bottom grids
- 1 Drain fitting
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 3
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 45"
- Sink Dimensions: 40" L x 20-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 10"
- Left Bowl Dimensions: 14" L x 18" W x 10" D
- Center Bowl Dimensions: 7-1/2" L x 16" W x 6" D
- Right Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 68.7 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay EFU402010DBG
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EFU402010DBG and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Elkay Avado CollectionElkay's stainless steel sinks have quality that lasts
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.