Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Drain Assembly Required
Mounting Clips Recommended
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- E-Granite: Molded from up to 85% natural quartz and high performance acrylic resins. E-Granite is non-porous and resists staining. E-Granite is hard enough to resist scratches and chips, is naturally sound deadened, and heat resistant. The color is solid throughout the sink and is UV resistant to prevent color-fading in indoor applications
- Height: 8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 15-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 19-3/4"
Additional Elkay Links
Elkay ELG1515BK0 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||19.75|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.