This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Drain Assembly Required
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay has the perfect sink or any commercial or residential application
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- E-Granite: Molded from up to 85% natural quartz and high performance acrylic resins. E-Granite is non-porous and resists staining. E-Granite is hard enough to resist scratches and chips, is naturally sound deadened, and heat resistant. The color is solid throughout the sink and is UV resistant to prevent color-fading in indoor applications
- Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16-3/8" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 22-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9-1/2" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0-4
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay ELG2522BQ0
- Elkay ELG2522BK0
- Elkay ELG2522GY0
- Elkay ELG2522MC0
- Elkay ELG2522WH0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Elkay ELG2522 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.