This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Drain Assembly Required
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay has the perfect sink or any commercial or residential application
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- E-Granite: Molded from up to 85% natural quartz and high performance acrylic resins. E-Granite is non-porous and resists staining. E-Granite is hard enough to resist scratches and chips, is naturally sound deadened, and heat resistant. The color is solid throughout the sink and is UV resistant to prevent color-fading in indoor applications
- Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16-3/8" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 22-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9-1/2" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0-4
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay ELG2522
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ELG2522BQ0
- Elkay ELG2522BK0
- Elkay ELG2522GY0
- Elkay ELG2522MC0
- Elkay ELG2522WH0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.