The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Undermount installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Height: 7-7/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 17-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 7-7/8" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 21-1/2"
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay ELU1616
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ELU1616*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay ELU1616 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||21.5|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.