The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Mounting Clips Recommended
Elkay Harmony Lustertone Stainless Steel 40" x 20-1/2" Triple Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink with Rounded Square Basins, Bottom Grid and Drain Fitting
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Triple basin
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Package includes:
- Bottom grid
- Drain fitting
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 3
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 45"
- Sink Dimensions: 40" L x 20-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 9-7/8"
- Left Bowl Dimensions: 14" L x 18" W x 9-7/8" D
- Center Bowl Dimensions: 7-1/2" L x 15-3/4" W x 5" D
- Right Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 7-7/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 37.9 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay ELUH4020DBG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ELUH4020DBG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay ELUH4020DBG Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Center)||5|
|Basin Depth (Left)||9.875|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7.875|
|Basin Length (Center)||9.875|
|Basin Length (Left)||14|
|Basin Length (Right)||13.5|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Width (Center)||7.875|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||16|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Collection||Harmony, Harmony Lustertone|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||3|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.