Elkay Stainless Steel 22" x 19" Wall Mount Single Bowl Lavatory Sink with Sensor Faucet and Mixing Valve
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Wall mount
- Single basin
- Stainless steel
- 5/32" raised rims and 2-1/2" high backsplash
- Compartment has 1-3/4 radius vertical and horizontal Coved corners
- 2-1/2" apron at front and both sides
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is sound deadened
- Furnished with integral Stainless steel support brackets and separate wall hanger
- Gooseneck faucet with adjustable sensor eyes
- Chrome-plated solid brass construction
- 2.0gpm laminar flow control on spout end
- Includes water-resistant sensor control module and power cables
- Features dual power options: AC plug-in and battery holder with four AA batteries
- Slow-closing piston operated solenoid valve
- In-line filter with clean out trap and flexible supply hose
- Control circuit is solid state, has adjustable sensor range of 7/8" to 6.75"
- Shut off delay preset at 1 second and field adjustable to 2 seconds
- Mixing Valve:
- Mechanical mixing valve
- Chrome plated brass body
- 3/8" compression female inlets and outlet connections
- check valves on inlets
- Installation Type: Wall mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Sink Dimensions: 22" L x 19" W
- Bowl Depth: 5-1/2"
- Bowl Dimensions: 16" L x 11-1/2" W x 5-1/2" D
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Size: 1-5/8"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Holes Required: One
- Overall Height: 11-5/8"
- Spout Height: 7-5/16"
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8"
- Material: Brass
- Flow Rate: 0 GPM
- Ship Wt: 26.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- NSF Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay ELV2219SACMC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ELV2219SACMC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.