EZH2O Bi-Level Water Drinking Fountain and Bottle Filling Station with Lower Left Basin, Hands-Free Operation, Glass Filler, Vandal Resistant Bubbler, and Cane Apron
Ideal for education, healthcare facilities, fitness clubs, and hospitality. EZH2O bottle filling station provides convenient hydration, reduces our dependency on plastic water bottles, provides a rapid fill water to quench thirst and help minimize disposable plastic bottle waste in the environment.
Elkay EZSTLDDWSVRLK Features:
- Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA compliant design
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20 second shut-off timer
- Vandal-resistant Streamsaver Bubbler
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection
- Quick fill 1.5 gpm non-refrigerated unit
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash
- Real drain system eliminates standing water
- Visual user interface display includes Green Ticker that counts the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill
- Ideal for use in educational facilities, healthcare facilities, sport and fitness centers, airports or other commercial buildings
Elkay EZSTLDDWSVRLK Specifications:
- Base Flow Rate: 1.5gpm
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs
- Fountain Type: Cooler
- Installation Type: Wall
- Hands Free Operation: Yes
- Height: 44-5/8"
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Length: 19"
- Foot Pedal: No
- Glass Filler: Yes
- Filter: No
- Overall Dimensions: 19" L x 36-3/4" W x 44-5/8" H
- California AB1953
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay EZSTLDDWSVRLK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay EZSTLDDWSVRLK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay EZSTLDDWSVRLK Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Collection||EZH2O, Vandal Resistant|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.