Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 60" x 22" Triple Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink Package with Right Primary Bowl and Drain Board
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Triple basin
- Stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Three hole Top mount installation
- Temperature and flow controlled by one movement of the single-lever handle
- Tubular high-arc, 360° swing spout with restricted flow aerator Brass escutcheon
- Chrome plated
- Removable cartridge 3/8" O.D. 10" long copper tube connections
- 1/2" IP connections
- Includes retractable spray and hose
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 3
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 63"
- Sink Dimensions: 60" L x 22" W
- Bowl Depth: 10"
- Left Bowl Dimensions: 14" L x 18" W x 8" D
- Center Bowl Dimensions: 7-1/2" L x 15-3/4" W x 5-1/8" D
- Right Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0-5
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 1
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Holes Required: Three 1-1/2" Diameter Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1"
- Spout Type: Tubular High-Arc
- Overall Height: 11-1/8"
- Spout Height: 9-1/4"
- Spout Reach: 10"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Hi 'n' Dry
- Valve Connection: 3/8" O.D. Copper
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Side Spray: Yes
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay ILGR6022RC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ILGR6022RC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.