This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 25" x 19-1/2" Single Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Single basin
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- U-Channel mounting system
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Sink Dimensions: 25" L x 19-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-5/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 21" L x 15-3/4" W x 7-5/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 16 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LFR2519
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LFR2519 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.