This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 17" x 22" Double Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink Package
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Single basin
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl and faucet deck recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- Three hole, dual handle concealed mount kitchen faucet
- 360° swing spout with restricted flow aerator and brass escutcheon
- Chrome plated finish
- Removable cartridge 1/2" I.P. connections
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 21"
- Sink Dimensions: 17" L x 22" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-5/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 7-5/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handles
- Holes Required: Three 1-1/2" Diameter Hole
- Overall Height: 11"
- Spout Height: 10"
- Spout Reach: 8"
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Ship Wt: 19.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LH1722C
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LH1722C and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.