Elkay Explore Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Three hole Top mount installation
- 360° swing spout
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Solid brass construction
- Flexible braided Stainless steel supply hoses with 3/8" compression female adapters
- Ship wt. 11 lbs
- Due to the weight of this faucet, Elkay recommends that it be installed to an 18" gauge Stainless steel sink (or heavier) or to a solid surface countertop.
- Includes retractable spray and hose
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 1
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Holes Required: Three 1-1/2" Diameter Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Overall Height: 14"
- Spout Height: 9-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 9-7/8"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Valve Connection: 3/8" Compression Hose Assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Side Spray: Yes
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay LK9402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LK9402NK*
- Elkay LK9402CR*
- Elkay LK9402RB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Elkay LK9402RBC
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Terra Cotta
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay LK9402 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.