Elkay Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray from the Explore Collection
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Two hole Top mount installation
- Single-lever faucet with pull-down spray
- 360° swing spout
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Solid brass construction
- Flexible braided Stainless steel supply hoses with 3/8" male IPS adapters
- Ship wt. 12 lbs
- Due to the weight of this faucet, Elkay recommends that it be installed to an 18" gauge Stainless steel sink (or heavier) or to a solid surface countertop.
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 1
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Holes Required: Two 1-1/2" Diameter Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Spout Type: Integral Spout
- Overall Height: 16-5/16"
- Spout Height: 7-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Valve Connection: 3/8" Compression Hose Assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay LK9405
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LK9405NK*
- Elkay LK9405CR*
- Elkay LK9405RB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Elkay LK9405RBC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay LK9405 Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.