This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Hi-Arc 10" Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Kitchen Faucet with 8" Centers
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Three holes Top mount installation
- Dual handle mixing faucet
- Clear crystalac handles
- Tubular brass hi-arc 360° swing spout with restricted flow aerator finished in chrome plate
- 90° turn of the handle controls water from the drip-free off to full on
- Requires 1/2” I.P. connections on 8” centers
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Ship wt. 4.75 lbs
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Clear Crystalac Handle
- Overall Height: 11"
- Spout Height: 10"
- Spout Reach: 6-1/2"
- Holes Required: Three 1-1/2” Diameter Holes
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LKDA2438
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LKDA2438 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.