Elkay Explore Single Handle Bar Faucet
Like the American spirit, the Explore sink and faucet family was founded on classic ideals transformed by individual interpretation. From country to cottage to cozy urban decors, Explore offers a fresh alternative to traditional Americana.Product Features :
- Pullout Spray Bar Faucet
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Braided Stainless Steel supply lines
- Solid brass waterway construction
- Forward-only handles for no backsplash interference
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Low Lead Compliant
- Faucet Holes : One 1-3/8" diameter faucet hole required
- Flow Rate : 1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (Optional 2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with the faucet)
- 3/8" female compression hose connections with 1/2" male IPS thread adaptors
- 360° spout rotation
- Maximum counter thickness : 2.5"
- Shipping weight : 6.4 lbs
- Mounting Type : Deck Mounted
- Number of Handles : 1
- Handle Type : Metal Lever
- Spout Type : Integral Spout
- Overall Faucet Height : 10"
- Deck Clearance : 13-3/4"
- Spout Reach : 7"
- Material : Solid Brass
- Valve type : Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant
- cUPC Certified
- CA AB1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LKEC2012AS
- Elkay LKEC2012CR
- Elkay LKEC2012LS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LKEC2012 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.