Elkay Explore Pullout Spray Double Handle Bridge Kitchen Faucet
Like the American spirit, the Explore sink and faucet family was founded on classic ideals transformed by individual interpretation. From country to cottage to cozy urban decors, Explore offers a fresh alternative to traditional Americana.
Product Features :
- Pullout Spray Bridge Faucet
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Braided Stainless Steel supply lines
- 3-function hand spray (Aerated, Spray, Pause)
- Hand spray operation : Press once for spray, press again to revert to stream, hold for pause
- Easy-clean rubberized spray face
- Solid brass waterway construction
- Quick connect hand spray fittings for fast installation
- Free-flex hand spray hose for maximum range of motion
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Low Lead Compliant
Faucet Specifications :
- Faucet Holes : Three 1-3/8" diameter faucet holes required
- Flow Rate : 1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (Optional 2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with the faucet)
- 3/8" female compression hose connections with 1/2" male IPS thread adaptors
- 360° spout rotation
- Maximum counter thickness : 2.5"
- Shipping weight : 9.9 lbs
- Mounting Type : Deck Mounted
- Pullout Spray : Yes
- Number of Handles : 2
- Handle Type : Metal Lever
- Spout Type : Integral Spout
- Overall Faucet Height : 8-1/2"
- Deck Clearance : 17"
- Spout Reach : 9-1/4"
- Material : Solid Brass
- Valve type : Ceramic Disc
Compliances and Certifications :
- ADA Compliant
- cUPC Certified
- CA AB1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Additional Elkay Links
Elkay LKEC2037 Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5, 2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.