This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 15" x 17-1/2'' Self Rimming Single Basin Kitchen Sink with 7-5/8" Depth
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Single basin
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl and faucet deck recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- U-Channel mounting system
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 17-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-5/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 7-5/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0-4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 9.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LR15171
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LR15172
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR15173
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR15170
No Faucet Holes
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LR1517 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.