Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 15" x 17-1/2'' Self Rimming Single Basin Kitchen Sink with 7-5/8" Depth
Highest quality sink formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Top mount
- Single basin
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl and faucet deck recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected by undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- U-Channel mounting system
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Sink Dimensions: 15" L x 17-1/2" W
- Bowl Depth: 7-5/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 7-5/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0-4
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Ship Wt: 9.8 lbs
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- IAPMO Listed
Additional Elkay Links
Elkay LR1517 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Collection||Gourmet, Gourmet Lustertone|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 4, 8|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Holes||0, 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|