Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
Elkay Gourmet E-Dock 31 x 22 Top Mount Single Bowl 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Stainless Steel E-Dock Hook Included
Elkay has developed a new line of Stainless Steel kitchen sink accessories designed to clear clutter and make everyday tasks easier. Elkay E-Dock sink accessories use magnets to adhere to the sides of the sink where they can hold any of your common kitchen tools; from sponges and soap to dish towels and scrub brushes. Rethink your sink with Elkay E-Dock kitchen solutions!Sink Features :
- Highest quality sink fabricated of 18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel with e-dock
- Top Mount (Drop In) Installation
- Single bowl design
- Coved corners : 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Rim height : 5/32"
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin finish
- Underside is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Includes LKEKHOOK Magnetic Sink Accessory Hook
- Sink Dimensions : 30" L x 18-1/2" W
- Inner Bowl Dimensions : 28" L x 16" W
- Bowl Depth : 7-5/8"
- Drain Size : 3-1/2"
- Drain Placement : Center
- Minimum Cabinet Size : 36"
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Thickness (Gauge) : 18
- Sound Deadening : Sound Guard Complete Undercoating
- Installation Type : Top Mount (Drop In)
- Number of Bowls : 1
- Shipping Weight : 26.3 lbs
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Warning : This product contains magnets. Keep away from credit cards, computer hard drives, magnetic I.D. cards, and other magnetic media.
- Magnets may interfere with medical devices such as pacemakers. Consult your physician before use
- Pinch hazard - magnets can jump out of your hands and snap together from a surprising distance before you realize what is happening.
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay LR3122EK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LR3122EK1
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LR3122EK2
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR3122EKMR2
2 Faucet Holes Middle Right
- Elkay LR3122EK3
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR3122EK4
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR3122EK5
5 Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||36|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|