This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Height: 4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-4
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 22"
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay LRAD1918
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LRAD1918401
4 Inch Depth with 1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD1918402
4 Inch Depth with 2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD1918403
4 Inch Depth with 3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD1918652
6.5 Inch Depth with 2 Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.