Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Drop In Single Bowl 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Sink Features :
- Single Bowl Design
- Drop In Installation
- 18 Gauge Type 304 Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
- Coved Corners : 1-3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
- Exposed surfaces hand blended to a lustrous highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Bowl and faucet deck are recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Underside is fully undercoated to dampen sound and prevent condensation
Sink Specifications :
- Overall Size : 19"L x 18"W
- Bowl Depth : 4", 4.5", 5", 5.5", 6", 6.5"
- Inside Bowl Dimensions : 16"L x 11.5"W
- Minimum Cabinet Size : 24"
- Drain Opening : 3.5"
- Stainless Steel Thickness : 18 Gauge
- Installation : Drop In (Top Mount)
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay LRAD1918
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LRAD1918401
4 Inch Depth with 1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD1918402
4 Inch Depth with 2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD1918403
4 Inch Depth with 3 Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Depth||4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Height||4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|