- Single Bowl
- 18 Gauge-Type 304-Self Rim
- Highest quality.
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowl depth: 7 1/2".
- 1 3/4" radius coved corners.
- Exposed surfaces hand blended to a lustrous highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Bowl and faucet deck are recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Drain opening is 3 1/2"/
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LRAD1918400
No Faucet Holes
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LRAD191840 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.