Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
- Single Bowl
- 18 Gauge-Type 304-Self Rim
- Highest quality.
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowl depth: 7 1/2".
- 1 3/4" radius coved corners.
- Exposed surfaces hand blended to a lustrous highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Bowl and faucet deck are recessed 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Drain opening is 3 1/2"/
Additional Elkay Links
Elkay LRAD191840 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.