Configure your Elkay LRAD1919550 Gourmet 19-1/2" Single Basin Drop In Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Please choose a finish$411.40 - $486.20
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under limited lifetime residential
- Constructed of 18 gauge premium grade stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Drop in installation is a quick and simple process
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Sides and bottom of sink are sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and, prevent condensation
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-3/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 24"
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LRAD1919551
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD1919552
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD191955MR2
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay LRAD1919553
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD191955OS4
4 Faucet Holes (Centered)
- Elkay LRAD1919550
No Faucet Holes
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LRAD191955 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.