- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Elkay has the perfect sink or any commercial or residential application
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/2" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0-3
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24"
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LRAD1919551
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD1919552
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD1919553
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD1919550
No Faucet Holes
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LRAD191955 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.