Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
- Single Basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's lifetime residential and 5 year commercial limited warranties
- Elkay stainless steel sinks are made in the USA
- Drop In installation is great for an integrated and clean look in any kitchen
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that won't crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 13-1/2" (measured from back the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-4
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 23"
Additional Elkay Links
Elkay LRAD1919553 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||0, 4, 8|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Holes||0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 10|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||23|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.