We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
- 4" Downrod
- Dry Location rated
- Pull Chain Control means you'll always know where the fan control is
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 16mm
- CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), High: 5819
- Voltage: 120 V
- Number of Speeds: 3
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The Beaufort is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Ellington Fans Links
This Ellington Fans item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ellington Fans BFT52ABZ5*
- Ellington Fans BFT52AN5*
- Ellington Fans BFT52BCW5*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Ellington Fans Beaufort and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ellington Fans products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!