- (5) Blades
- 6" Downrod
- Dry Location rated
- Pull Chain Control means you'll always know where the fan control is
- Blade Span: 70"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Voltage: 120 V
- Number of Speeds: 4
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The ELSS70AN5 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Ellington Fans Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Ellington Fans Products
- Ellington Fans Traditional Collection
This Ellington Fans item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ellington Fans ELSS70AN5*
Antique Nickel Motor with Cherry and Teak Blades
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ELSS70AN5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ellington Fans products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan