- This blade is under the blade select series and suitable for damp location
- This solid wood blade feature a large bevel
- This blade comes in a set of 5
- A solid wood blade that is 31" in length and 7" in wide
- Blade Length: 31"
- Blade Span: 80"
- Fan Blade Material: Wood
- Height: 1"
- Length: 31"
- Material: Wood
- Number of Blades: 5
- Product Weight: 5.6 lbs
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Compatible with these Emerson Fans:
- CF787 (Carrera Grande), CF788 (Carreara Grande Eco), CF921 (Avant Eco), CF4501 (Crown Select), CF4801 (Premium Select) and CF5100 (Penbrooke Select)
For more than a century Emerson has been setting the standard for ceiling fan quality, reliability and performance. And today Emerson is about a lot more than tradition. Fan designs that combine form and function like never before. Fans that produce that "wow" response whenever you enter a room. Fans that express your personality, that reflect your lifestyle. Fans that help you get the most out of your heating and cooling dollars. Meticulously engineered, hand crafted and built to last. Because today it's about more than just moving air. It's about moving air in style™. Emerson is committed to you to provide the best styles and the highest industry quality in ceiling fans and accessories.
Additional Emerson Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emerson Products
- Shop All Emerson Accessories - Blades Collection Products
Our SKU: Emerson B79
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emerson B79CK
- Emerson B79CH
- Emerson B79DM
- Emerson B79NC
- Emerson B79SW
- Emerson B79AW
- Emerson B79TK
- Emerson B79WA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emerson B79 Product Specifications
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Number of Blades||5|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.