Emerson CF765BS Loft Ceiling FanPerfect for an Industrial look in a residential setting with comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Emerson CF765BS Three Blade 60" Energy Star Ceiling Fan
Perfect for an Industrial look in a residential setting with comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas.
- 60" High-Efficiency airfoil blades
- Limited 2-year motor warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Energy Star Rated
- For Indoor / Outdoor use
- Not Light Kit Adaptable
- Chemical resistant polypropylene blades for maximum airflow and minimum drag
- Includes a 6" Downrod
- Includes Decorative canopy cover
- Includes SW46 Wall Control
- Airflow: 7,530 CFm (high speed)
- Height: 12.8" (ceiling to bottom of fan)
- U.L. listed: Damp Locations
Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- This warranty covers the motor and the other components and accessories of your Emerson ceiling fan against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the product to be covered.
- As it applies to the motor, this warranty will last for the lifetime of your ceiling fan. All other components and accessories are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your ceiling fan. Any implied warranty of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to components and accessories is also limited to one year.
Additional Emerson Links
Our SKU: Emerson CF765BS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emerson CF765BS*
Brushed Steel/ Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emerson CF765BS Product Specifications
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.