2" x 10" Solid Brass Concord Style Multipoint Trim
This is made specifically for multipoint doors and is a Trim Only. Product includes Interior and Exterior Trim with Knob or Lever Chosen and Cylinder (if Keyed Entry Function) Only.
This multi point handleset is made especially for your swinging patio door. Its unobtrusive design is perfect for variety of décor situations from traditional to contemporary. The most common lever options are listed below. If you do not see the combination you are looking for, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service representatives. These items are Made to Order. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks processing time.
Function:Keyed Entry Function will have a thumbturn on the inside and an Euro Profile or Euro Profile Cylinder located above or below the handle depending on the Door Configuration. See Below for details.
Door Configuration #5:
- Euro Profile Cylinder located Above Handle with 3-5/8" Center to Center
- For Doors Made By: Hoppe, Hurd, JELD-WEN, Kolbe & Kolbe, Lincoln, Loewen, Peachtree, Premium Collection (formerly Norco), Semco, Vetter, Weathershield, Therma-Tru, Willmar, Sierra Pacific, KFV, Simpson, Signature, Crestline and Windsor. Manufacturers listed are for reference only. See Installation and Spec guides for exact measurements and door prep.
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2"
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Multi Point Concord Collection Products
Emtek 1581US10B Product Specifications
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Configuration||Cylinder Below Handle|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C, Euro Profile|
|Door Manufacturer||Crestline, Hoppe, Hurd, Jeldwen, KFV, Kolbe & Kolbe, Lincoln, Loewen, Peachtree, Premium Collection (Norco), Semco, Sierra Pacific, Signature, Simpson, Therma-Tru, Vetter, Weathershield, Willmar, Windsor|
|Series||Multi Point Concord|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.