2" x 10" Solid Brass Concord Style Multipoint Trim
This is made specifically for multipoint doors and is a Trim Only. Product includes Interior and Exterior Trim with Knob or Lever Chosen and Cylinder (if Keyed Entry Function) Only.
This multi point handleset is made especially for your swinging patio door. Its unobtrusive design is perfect for variety of décor situations from traditional to contemporary. The most common lever options are listed below. If you do not see the combination you are looking for, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service representatives. These items are Made to Order. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks processing time.
Function:Dummy Pairs are used for the inactive side of a double door configuration. They are not keyed and have non-operational handles.
Door Configuration #5:
- Euro Profile Cylinder located Above Handle with 3-5/8" Center to Center
- For Doors Made By: Hoppe, Hurd, JELD-WEN, Kolbe & Kolbe, Lincoln, Loewen, Peachtree, Premium Collection (formerly Norco), Semco, Vetter, Weathershield, Therma-Tru, Willmar, Sierra Pacific, KFV, Simpson, Signature, Crestline and Windsor. Manufacturers listed are for reference only. See Installation and Spec guides for exact measurements and door prep.
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2"
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Multi Point Concord Collection Products
Our SKU: Emtek 1585
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek 1585US7
- Emtek 1585PVD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Emtek 1585US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek 1585US15A
- Emtek 1585US15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Configuration||Cylinder Below Handle|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C, Euro Profile|
|Door Manufacturer||Crestline, Hoppe, Hurd, Jeldwen, KFV, Kolbe & Kolbe, Lincoln, Loewen, Peachtree, Premium Collection (Norco), Semco, Sierra Pacific, Signature, Simpson, Therma-Tru, Vetter, Weathershield, Willmar, Windsor|
|Series||Multi Point Concord|