- Made Completely from Forged Brass, Ensuring a High Quality, Long Lasting Product
- Designed for Installation on Both Right and Left Handed Doors
- Each Knob and Lever is Precisely Machined and Polished for a Stunning, Uniform Look
- All Mechanical Parts are Machined with Precision for the Highest Strength and Reliable Operation
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Five Year Finish Warranty Except on Living Finishes, Which are Designed to Change with Use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
Key Product Attributes:
Double Cylinder Function: Double cylinder locks are keyed on both the exterior and interior portions and add an extra layer of security to certain environments. An example would be to use a double cylinder where there's glass in close proximity to the handle, thus disallowing an intruder from unlocking the door from the inside should they break through.
Solid Forged Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" up to 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Latch Faceplate: Square or Rounded Corner
- Material: Solid Forged Brass
- 4810: with Dummy Function
- 4820: with Single Cylinder Function
- 4830 (This Model): with Double Cylinder Function
Additional Emtek Links
Emtek 4830US19 Product Specifications
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Center to Center||4.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 2-5/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.625|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.