- Made Completely from Solid Brass, Ensuring a High Quality, Long Lasting Product
- Symmetrical Design Allows for Installation on Both Right and Left Handed Doors
- Each Knob is Precisely Machined and Polished for a Stunning, Uniform Look
- All Mechanical Parts are Machined with Precision for the Highest Strength and Reliable Operation
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Five Year Finish Warranty Except on Living Finishes, Which are Designed to Change with Use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
- NOTE: Polished Nickel Finish Not Available for Modern, Neos and Modern Rectangular Rosettes
- Privacy Function: Emtek privacy levers and knobs lock from the interior through a pin on the interior rosette, with an emergency release hole on the exterior, making them ideal for bathrooms or bedrooms where the ability to lock the door is desired, but a keyed entry is unnecessary.
- Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Living Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, revealing the subtle metallic accents beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of a unit much older than it really is. Those looking for a vintage look should definitely give this finish some consideration.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" up to 3"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/2"
- Knob Width: 2"
- Knob Height: 2"
- Handing: Left or Right
- Latch Faceplate: Square or Rounded Corner
- Material: Solid Brass
- 505MSC: with Dummy Function
- 510MSC: with Passage Function
- 520MSC (This Model): with Privacy Function
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek 520MSC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek 520MSCUS19
- Emtek 520MSCUS10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek 520MSCUS26
- Emtek 520MSCUS14
- Emtek 520MSCUS15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek 520MSCUS10B Product Specifications
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 2-5/8", 2-7/8", 3"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Rosette Shape||Rectangle, Round, Square|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.