All Emtek items are made to order.Features:
- Hinges Sold in Pairs (Cannot be Sold Individually)
- Tested for Heavy Duty Strength Applications, Perfect for Commercial or Light Industrial Settings
- Features a Removable Pin, Allowing you to Easily Remove your Door without Having to Uninstall the Hinges
- 6 Wood Screws are Included for Simple, Out of the Box Installation
- Features Precisely Machined Square Corners
- Hinges Utilize an 8 Hole, Arc Patterned Design for Maximum Mounting Strength
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Defects in Material or Workmanship
- Ball Bearing Hinge: Ball bearing hinges are designed to handle the extra stress brought on by high traffic doorways. The greased bearings reduce the rotational friction extending the life of a hinge in heavy use situations. These hinges tend to be more durable than standard or plain bearing hinges.
- Material - Stainless Steel: Stainless steel reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very thin film of chromium oxide on the surface of the steel. This helps prevent the steel inside from rusting, and is great for homes in climates prone to rusting.
- Mounting: The standard corners for mortised door hinges are 1/4" radius, 5/8" radius and square corner. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7.5 feet with one additional hinge for each additional 2.5 feet. Make sure you check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 3.5 Inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Gauge (Thickness of Hinge): 0.132 Inches
- Number of Knuckles: 5
- Number of Screw Holes: 6
- 9821332D: with Square Corners
- 9822332D: with 1/4" Radius Corners
- 9823332D: with 5/8" Radius Corners
Additional Emtek Links
This Emtek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Emtek 9841332D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9841332D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Emtek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.