How to Install EMTouch Door HardwareQuick and easy instructions for how to install the EMtouch electronic lock by Emtek.
EMTouch Electronic Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt
Emtek's EMTouch Deadbolt is a combination of style, function and security all wrapped up into a perfect addition to any home. No more digging for keys or making dozens of copies, the electronic keypad deadbolt comes factory programmed with 2 unique, secure codes right out of the box and can be programmed for up to 20 additional codes of your choice. The EMTouch modern deadbolt can be paired with any of Emtek's modern passage levers and knobs for a complete keyless entry solution.
All Emtek's EMTouch electronic keyless products are easily installed with only a Phillips head screwdriver and fit doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a standard 2-1/8" bore. Programming is simple and can be done right from the keypad. The keys are illuminated for easy and quick operation day or night and a low battery indicator lets you know when it's necessary to switch the battery.
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Fits any door between 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-1/8" bore standard door prep. (NOTE: Door Thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-5/8" require an adapter - KEYDBEXT)
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery.
- Emtek's standard mechnical and finish warranties along with a 2 year warranty on electronic components.
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek EMTouch Electronic Keypad Collection Products
Emtek E3002PVD Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||20|
|Series||EMTouch Electronic Keypad|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.