Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Lifetime polished brass carries a lifetime limited finish warranty. Living finishes are designed to change with use and do not have a finish warranty. All other finishes have a five year finish warranty.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Solid Forged Brass Trim: Solid brass is a durable metal that naturally resists corrosion. It is stronger, smoother, and heavier than many hardware materials.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17-1/4"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Projection: 2-5/8"
- Grip Center to Center: 8"
- UL3310: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3310: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3010: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3010
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3010US7
- Emtek UL3010USPVD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Emtek UL3010US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek UL3010US15A
- Emtek UL3010US26
- Emtek UL3010US15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3010 Product Specifications
|Template - Right Hand|
|Template - Left Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||8|